wanda, my new pet hamster.

MY PEEPS ROCK! If you follow me, I'll follow you. Please leave me a COMMENT AND URL to your blog?

Google+ Followers ROCK MY WORLD!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

FRIENDSHIP DAY!





~***~***~***~













~***~***~***~



FRIENDSHIP DAY!





Below is an essay

written by my eldest

daughter,Jasmine,

for her best best friend,

whom she

NEVER STOP

TALKING ABOUT

and

they do spend a lot

of times together,

not just in school,

calling each other

talking even after school,

having sleepovers

either at ours

or her house

and

I am so thankful

that just like

when I was at her age

I have a best friend,

Grace is her name

and until today

we are still

good friends!

I am sure Jasmine

and Madeehah will

be the best of

friends

as both

has the

wisdom

and really care

unconditionally for each other!





HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY!





FRIENDS PLAY

A VERY

MAJOR ROLE

IN MY LIFE

AND

WILL CONTINUE

TO DO SO,

ESPECIALLY

WITH MY SPECIAL

PARTNER IN CRIME!





THANKS DIDI

FOR

BEING

ONE OF THE RAREST

AND BEST GIFT

FROM ALLAH S.W.T

TO ME!

I LOVE YOU

BERRY MUCHIE TOO!

THANK YOU

FOR BEING

MY BEST FRIEND,

DARLING!





DO TREASURE ALL YOUR

FRIENDS AS THEY ARE

TRULY "GIFTS FROM GOD"

AND DO SHOW THEM

JUST HOW MUCH

THEY AND THEIR

FRIENDSHIP

MEANS

TO YOU DAILY.

NEVER EVER TAKE

YOUR FRIENDS

FOR GRANTED!





HERE IS TO

GREAT FRIENDSHIPS

THAT

LAST UNTIL

THE END OF ALL TIMES!





Always,



~*~ShAkirA~*~





~***~***~***~







This Poem is dedicated to my best friend:

Madeehah, From Jasmine








My dear Friend,

I asked God one time before

“God, why do we have best friends?”

God answered me, “Because You made them as your best friends.”

I asked God again, “God, are best friends your gift to us?”

God answered me, “Yes indeed. They are gifts from Me.”

I asked God again, “Are they priceless?”

“Yes they are” Came the reply from God.

“What are best friends for?”

And you know what God replied?

God replied…

“Best friends are the one who will always be there for you,

When you need support,

When you need comfort,

When you are in need for guidance,

To cheer you up,

To cry with you,

To share tears together”

I asked God once again, “Then God, where should I keep them?”

God answered, “In your heart, in your mind. In your memories.”

Then God’s turn to ask me, “Will you remember them?”

I answered…”Till death I shall remember them for eternity.”



Now My dear friend,

God had asked me if I will remember my best friend,

Who treated me like part of your family,

Who’s always there when you need me,

Always come to me when I’m needed,

We share laughter,

We share tears,

My dearest friend…

I will never forget a priceless gift from God,

That’s more rewarding than anything else;

You, my best friend





~***~***~***~



No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.
Rest assured that I really do appreciate your comments.
Do kindly leave me the DIRECT LINK to your blog that you want me to visit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to do a DIRECT LINK?
(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href(=)(")your url here, your blog or your post(")>write anything here or just here(<)/a(>)

please REMOVE THE BRACKETS and yes,
you may practice it here in my comments...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For all the memes, I am looking for CO-HOSTS. Please write to me at roungda@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you so much. Hugs with love, shakira

1.Wanna join us for the W33k3ND FUNNI3S?
Join us at WEEKLY FRIDAY to SUNDAY
2. Have something to say in just 160 characters?
Join us at SUNDAY 160 REDUX SATURDAY to SUNDAY
3. How about Musing with me via prompts.
Join us at MONNDAY MUSINGS MONDAY to WEDNESDAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Much appreciated. Be blessed and come again?
Hugs ,
shakira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx