wanda, my new pet hamster.

MY PEEPS ROCK! If you follow me, I'll follow you. Please leave me a COMMENT AND URL to your blog?

Google+ Followers ROCK MY WORLD!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY- HONEST SCRAP FROM PATTIKEN


I have been awarded more than just a few times
but I really wanted the HONEST SCRAP. 
It looks so COOL. lol
GOD KNOWS BEST.
My new friend, PATTIKEN
bestow me one.

Finally, my wishes are answered 
in the sweetest of ways.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, PATTIKEN

You may get to know her more
from her honest scrap 

I got to know PattiKen through 
FLASH FICTION 55 (G-MAN)
and
100 WORDS CHALLENGE
and I am telling you this young lady is very
witty, sincere, unassuming and so gracious.

I would like to dedicate a cinquain to her 
and hope she likes it.

Witty,
Compassionate,
Adventurous eater,
Always a passionate blogger,
Sweet friend.

Cinquain Pattern #3
Line1: Two syllables
Line2: Four syllables
Line 3: Six syllables
Line 4: Eight syllabus
Line 5: Two syllabus


Now as part of the rule,  invited me 
to divulge 7 tidbits of personal information 
about myself that you wouldn't know 
from reading my blog...

1.  I used to work on projects for the Hyatt International,
most of the scripts you hear from TELEMARKETERS
around the world, were initiated by us,
I really ROCK  "REFERRAL SALES" like a hurricane!
I was paid so well, I only worked 5 months in a year.

2.  I can get SO STRESSED UP, I will go to the
club's karaoke and sing from 7 pm to 12 midnight.
I used to sing to raise funds for charity.

3.  When I get an idea for a CONCEPT, 
I can write the whole concept working paper,
maybe in a few hours,
all 300 pages of it,
without spell checked , of course.

4.  I am only learning the joy of cooking
when I am married to a CHEF.
I do not use recipe,
but I love to see cook shows and
get inspired by it.
He is my INSPIRATION.

5. I love to make my own curtains,
I love to sew.
Used to sew all my daughters' baby stuffs. 

6.  Both my parents are not fluent in 
English. Mostly we speak Cantonese at home.

7.  I am the ELDEST in the second generation 
of Chinese from Yunnan , China.

BONUS:

8.  When I read, I love to read 
in bed, without my spectacles,
with my left eye closed.
Yeap, only with my right eye.
I do not know why.
I had eye operations on both my eyes
due to a childhood accident,
my cousin accidently drove a pencil 
into my left eye, 
then my right eye got infected too.
Until now, I remember the PAIN.

9.  I was a bridged baby and 
so are both my daughters.

10.  Of all the seasons, I love 
Christmas the most.

Now, I am very proud to pass this HONOR to 10 of my friends
whom I would like to know better.
I honestly do, so, please treat this as an HONOR.
I love you!

because she is D BEST!

2.  WILLIAM
because he is always so wise and sweet!

because he writes such awesome stories!

because she inspired me to try Haiku!

because he likes DURIAN!

because this young lady is such a gifted writer,
and so humbled!

because she ROCKS!

because she writes songs!

because she is super nice and super smart!

10. SYLVIA
because she is a great photographer
and I love her collection 
of fantastic quotations!

22 comments:

  1. SHAKIRA, I am offically dubbing you the sweetest person on the planet. I was thinking of what I was going to write today and you appeared and gave me something.

    Thank you for the award. I will display it proundly and get to work on my 7 tidbits!

    Sweet warm hugs!

    BTW, Nooooooo, I hate durains ahhhhhhhhhhh lolol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so kind of you...to open my comments today and find you passed the wonderful award to me...well, it made this dreary rainy day fill with sunshine from your heart!!

    Thank you.

    I'll get it up on my blog soon!

    You are the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for sharing yourself with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U R Sweetest Pie,
    I Wish I Can Eat U, Giggles!
    What A Surprise!
    I am tickled again,
    also honored to be awarded by u again!

    what else can I say,
    U R The Best!mushed

    ReplyDelete
  5. U R Blessed,
    Smile,
    Chuckle,
    Giggle,
    Wink,
    Make Yourself Funniest
    Because U R Funniest!

    Best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest RLM,

    CONGRATULATIONS!
    You are so welcome.
    I am so happy that you are pleased to get it.

    Ha ha ha. You do not like durian, I read your whole post later. Ha ha ha.
    I have so many durian stories. OMG.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Anni,

    CONGRATULATIONS.
    Oh, I am so happy that you appreciate it
    and I would be so happy to get to know you.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Coopernicus,

    It is nice to do that sometimes. lol

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Jingle,

    Ha ha ha. You are just so cute.
    I was SO EXCITED when I got this,
    as I know you have yet to get one too, right?

    So , for the first time, at least,
    I can share the award with you all,
    especially YOU!

    You are PRICELESS, JINGLE!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have got to hear about thsoe durians stories, Shakira. We will have to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Shakira. I am honored. I will pass it on when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest RLM,

    Oh, there are not ALL bad.
    Actually , can you imagine,
    my granny from China used
    to eat durian DAILY with RICE????

    No joke and she gave birth to TEN CHILDREN
    herself AT HOME! LOL

    hugs
    shakira

    ever have durian jam with pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Shakira, not you too!!! Ahhhhh.

    You have been sucked in by the conspericy. Free yourself....before it's to late!!

    You know, I was check'en out you blog and I stumbled on your About page. OMG, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are absolutely the sweetest and the most thoughtful blogger i have met... :) thanks much, shakira... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dearest Yousei,

    You are so welcome, I would like to know you better. Looking forward to reading more about you.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest Mike,

    You did? LOL.
    Thank you , thank you.

    I am truly blessed.
    Glad you think I look so good. lol

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Ishabelle,

    Hey, everyone deserve the best right?
    I try my best.
    You are so welcome
    and I have fun doing it.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK YOU so much!!!!!

    I have an award from Jingle to present on my blog first, but I have no date set for that yet, so no date set for yours. But I look forward to honoring your Honest Scrap award one day!!

    I loved learning more about you. I too share a love of Christmas and cooking. I speak no Cantonese, tho. A little French and a tiny tiny but of Getman.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. DEAR SHAKIRA, I HAVE COME TO COLLECT MY BEAUTIFUL AWARD WITH PLEASURE, THANKS A MILLION FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND SUCH A TALENTED ARTISTE XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dearest Jannie,

    You are so welcome.

    I used to learn French but I cannot speak at all. lol
    It is really not useful to learn a new language
    with no one to speak it with. lol

    Looking forward to knowing more about you.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dearest William,

    Darling, I have not given out the nomination for Beautiful Blogger yet, here I am giving you the HONEST SCRAP award.

    hugs with love,
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dearest William,

    Darling, I have not given out the nomination for Beautiful Blogger yet, here I am giving you the HONEST SCRAP award.

    hugs with love,
    shakira

    ReplyDelete

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.
Rest assured that I really do appreciate your comments.
Do kindly leave me the DIRECT LINK to your blog that you want me to visit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to do a DIRECT LINK?
(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href(=)(")your url here, your blog or your post(")>write anything here or just here(<)/a(>)

please REMOVE THE BRACKETS and yes,
you may practice it here in my comments...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For all the memes, I am looking for CO-HOSTS. Please write to me at roungda@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you so much. Hugs with love, shakira

1.Wanna join us for the W33k3ND FUNNI3S?
Join us at WEEKLY FRIDAY to SUNDAY
2. Have something to say in just 160 characters?
Join us at SUNDAY 160 REDUX SATURDAY to SUNDAY
3. How about Musing with me via prompts.
Join us at MONNDAY MUSINGS MONDAY to WEDNESDAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Much appreciated. Be blessed and come again?
Hugs ,
shakira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx