wanda, my new pet hamster.

MY PEEPS ROCK! If you follow me, I'll follow you. Please leave me a COMMENT AND URL to your blog?

Google+ Followers ROCK MY WORLD!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AWESOME GIFTS from CRACKERJACKS!






Jingle, is an exceptional artist,
an amazing friend
and absolutely incredibly
beautiful inside out!


glitter-graphics.com

 





Funscrape.Com

glitter-graphics.com

and dedicated to
my dearest ISHABELLE


Ishabelle is such a angel,
she writes with passion,truth
and gentleness that makes her
works so endearingly fantastic!









http://orkutluv.com/  graphic comments-Best Friends Images 


Funscrape.Com

http://orkutluv.com/  graphic comments-Lovely Compliments

glitter-graphics.com



and dedicated to















Thom is indeed, a friend in need,
he is NEVER TOO BUSY for his friends,
and with such an impeccable
sense of humor but
always a gentle man!

glitter-graphics.com













Rules to Accept the Award:
  1. Thank the person giving you this award.
  2. Copy the award to your blog
  3. place a link to their blog
  4. Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
  5. Nominate 7 Bloggers.
  6. Place a link to those Blogger.
  7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
Seven (7) things about me:
  1. I was awarded a NATIONAL MERITORIOUS AWARD from the KING in 1983.
  2. I am happily remarried to Arnold, who is an International Award Winning Chef.
  3. I love wearing other cultures' traditional costumes.
  4. I have a Project which was taken up as the National Health Plan , without the credits due to me, but it is COOL as I have the plans and calculations.
  5. I have a strange way of communicating with people who are disabled or handicapped in some ways.
  6. I can NEVER cook the same dish TWICE.
  7. I love cooking traditional soups, using some chinese herbs, making healthy soups.


Seven (7) bloggers that I nominate are :

  1. my dearest LYNETTE
  2. my dearest DATSE
  3. my dearest BETH
  4. my dearest FLOWER
  5. my dearest FELY
  6. my dearest LceeL
  7. my dearest SUBBY

  8. glitter-graphics.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH
The rules are :
1. Acknowledge the person who gave it to you and link back.
2. Give it to 15 bloggers who YOU LOVE VISITING!

Here comes the list:

9. SAM
10. SIMON
14. THOM
15. ADAM
THANK YOU SO MUCH


for this I would like to pass to:
THANK YOU SO MUCH

my dearest FLOWER


I hope you like the glitter text that
I have chose specially for you;



glitter-graphics.com



glitter-graphics.com


glitter-graphics.com



glitter-graphics.com












The only rule is to pass it to 3 people,
and my nominations are
bloggers that I feel should be
in the SPOTLIGHT,
so please drop them a visit :

1. my darling JINGLE


2. THOM

glitter-graphics.com


glitter-graphics.com




THANK YOU SO MUCH,
my darling JINGLE
because she is...
mazing,

eautiful,

harming,

iligent,

xcellence,

antastic,

orgeous

umorous

nitiative

ust

een

audable

arvelous

oble

utshine

erfect

ualified

are

ophisticated

rendsetter

nique

aluable

insome

is 10 = BEST!

oung
Rules of Accepting the award,
simply pass to ten (10) blogger buddy friends.

I will be nominating my nominees within this week.

glitter-graphics.com

37 comments:

  1. The glitter of life
    Every one loves to go by
    Once or twice or many in pursuits
    Let the years the story told

    The friends whom we meet
    Walking on the streets
    The echo of friendship
    The footprints in memories

    Through the years
    The glitter may fade
    The life becomes ordinary
    As pursuits getting lame

    Sitting on the rocking chairs
    Thinking of the years touching lives
    Where memories ringing in our minds
    We live through it as glitter of life

    3/3/10 2.18pm Take care SC and God bless wherever you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear friend for the award...you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksalot Shakira :)

    Alamak! eyes blur liao with all the lovely glittering post

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are indeed a wonderful woman my friend and I'm so glad to have met you. It's such a pleasure to help you and just become friends. Thank you so much for the awards. I will work on these on my day off this week. Mahalo my dear sweet friend. You are the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shakira, i fainted already so many awards, somemore got glittering ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shakira! What a lot of awards -- and those seven things about you are amazing: congratulations on so many!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,
    u r so fancy and creative,
    it takes my breathe away,
    I don't know which one is award and which one is thank u note!
    i will come back after 2 hours.

    hugs, darling,
    thank u for thinking about me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, shakira. Lots of glitz on your blog today!

    "Dance as though no one is watching you..." That graphic is really great. Wise words. I'm a bit self-conscious, so it applies double for me.

    All the best, hugs. Have a great week & thank you! :) Adam

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the bling going on here!! congrats on your awards, congrats to all your recipients, and THANK YOU! you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love a celebration! Congratulations on all of your awards and thank you for sharing one with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, So I got best blogger and spot light award.

    u r amazingly smart and intelligent, I am very touched by the 26 letter acrostics and wow,..;)

    I am honored to be in your list!
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!!! you sure deserve all these awards. you are as awesome as them.

    thanks for the award. i am honoured and thankful.

    with lots of affection,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shakira...
    Thank You My Dear for the thought.
    You have burst upon our little corner of Bloggerville with much compassion and enthusiasm.
    You are a breath of fresh air in a smog filled world...You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Caravanserai,

    Very lovely.
    I kind of like glitters lol

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dearest Lynette,

    You are so welcome.
    Wynand and you are still in my prayers.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest Kathy,

    LOL...Ha ha ha. I know, but it is nice ,
    just to make it different .lol

    You are so welcome!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Thom,

    You are SO WELCOME!
    Oh...you are too sweet. lol

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dearest eugene,

    Way ler you faint? Wear sunglasses. lol

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dearest Susan,

    You are so welcome.
    I am glad you enjoy the 7 surreal stuffs,
    I am rather boring . lol

    You so deserve the award!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dearest Jingle,

    Oh dear, oh dear. lol
    You are so welcome!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dearest Adam,

    We are not prefect but must as I am rather shy,
    yes, I am , but I love to dance!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dearest Diane,

    Love that you love it!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dearest Jaymie,

    Welcome to the celebration!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dearest Jingle,

    I love doing tributes about you.
    Glad you like it!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dearest suryagni,

    You are lovely too.
    You are so welcome.

    Bdw, did you know that your name is similar to a Malay word , SYURGA, meaning , HEAVEN.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dearest G,

    Honestly I TRULY appreciate all of you
    who hosts all these memes.
    How else can I thank you?

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dearest Anthony,

    I love doing tributes.
    It is just my way to show
    the appreciation.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dearest Dennis,

    Thank you so much.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you ever so much for the honor of an award. Your visits and your writing are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a happy, generous post. So many gifts. Thank you for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are beautifully lauded me dear! Congratulations too and thank you for sharing this loveliness.

    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are beautifully lauded me dear! Congratulations too and thank you for sharing this loveliness.

    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow,
    u r so fancy and creative,
    it takes my breathe away,
    I don't know which one is award and which one is thank u note!
    i will come back after 2 hours.

    hugs, darling,
    thank u for thinking about me!

    ReplyDelete

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.
Rest assured that I really do appreciate your comments.
Do kindly leave me the DIRECT LINK to your blog that you want me to visit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to do a DIRECT LINK?
(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href(=)(")your url here, your blog or your post(")>write anything here or just here(<)/a(>)

please REMOVE THE BRACKETS and yes,
you may practice it here in my comments...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For all the memes, I am looking for CO-HOSTS. Please write to me at roungda@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you so much. Hugs with love, shakira

1.Wanna join us for the W33k3ND FUNNI3S?
Join us at WEEKLY FRIDAY to SUNDAY
2. Have something to say in just 160 characters?
Join us at SUNDAY 160 REDUX SATURDAY to SUNDAY
3. How about Musing with me via prompts.
Join us at MONNDAY MUSINGS MONDAY to WEDNESDAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Much appreciated. Be blessed and come again?
Hugs ,
shakira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx