wanda, my new pet hamster.

MY PEEPS ROCK! If you follow me, I'll follow you. Please leave me a COMMENT AND URL to your blog?

Google+ Followers ROCK MY WORLD!!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

FICTION FRIDAY 55&SUNDAY REDUX 160- Time to...




It started with a little itch,
Progressed slowly to an urgent yearning,
Feeling stimulus,
Letting go is so tempting,
Yet resistance is the best option,
It is impossible to rationalize,
Mind control is such a myth!

God forbid if anyone knows...
 

"Why is trying not to fart in a lift
the hardest thing to do?"
[ 55 WORDS with Wordcalculator ]
 


 
  FOR MORE SEE G-MAN
Use Wordcalculator for your convenience
 




Many search for it,
from self meditation to
fasting,
from soul searching to
self actualization.
Once in a LIFETIME,
you will find the rarest gem..
W
i
s
d
o
m


[160 characters using Word Counter Tool]
ƬƠ ƤԼƛƳ:
 
1. ƧƲƝƊƛƳ ľ60 ƦЄƊƲҲ only uses 160 characters (including spaces)
2. You may write a story, poem , haiku or anything as long as it comes
in a package of 160 characters (including spaces)!
3. Then you will link up here and just have fun.
4. I may choose to use free style OR use a picture as a prompt, 
OR later I will introduce a theme,  be it a picture or
a word or a few words which you MUST use in your 160.
5. You may do just one 160 or a set of 160. It is up to you! 
6. Play nice and visit others.

7. You may use 
Word Counter Tool 
to help you count your characters.

Photobucket

This is my submission this week's
 ƧƲƝƊƛƳ ľ60 ƦЄƊƲҲ
if you dare.

If you wish to take the challenge, 
take a quick look at the rules here
 






15 comments:

  1. That lift one is true...loved it...ha ha ha :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...it is def hard for my boys...we were just getting on them yesterday...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, for me, it used to be a telephone box in the UK...thankfully we don't have them here...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. love though i'm still searching for wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fears is to be stuck in an elevator with a bunch of strangers. Or would it be worse by oneself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why it's best to use the stairs, if you can...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I don't try to avoid farting in the lift. I try to avoid getting caught. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tagged you for THE NEXT BIG THING over at my blog. Writing, writing writing.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny, but so true. It can be difficult at a job interview, too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life can be so embarrassing! Sorry to be so late, Shakira--have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always found it convenient to hold one of my young children ... just sayin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it happens in a lift you don't usually have the dog with you to blame. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG !
    you had me feeling pity for the list people and laughing both at same time :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shakira...
    I've been a little under the weather.
    Thanks for all that you do for me.
    You Rock The World baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.
Rest assured that I really do appreciate your comments.
Do kindly leave me the DIRECT LINK to your blog that you want me to visit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to do a DIRECT LINK?
(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href(=)(")your url here, your blog or your post(")>write anything here or just here(<)/a(>)

please REMOVE THE BRACKETS and yes,
you may practice it here in my comments...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For all the memes, I am looking for CO-HOSTS. Please write to me at roungda@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you so much. Hugs with love, shakira

1.Wanna join us for the W33k3ND FUNNI3S?
Join us at WEEKLY FRIDAY to SUNDAY
2. Have something to say in just 160 characters?
Join us at SUNDAY 160 REDUX SATURDAY to SUNDAY
3. How about Musing with me via prompts.
Join us at MONNDAY MUSINGS MONDAY to WEDNESDAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Much appreciated. Be blessed and come again?
Hugs ,
shakira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx